So this post is a new type of post for me. The beautiful Alice over at Our Own Wonderland (@bloggingwonder on twitter) and the lovely Isabelle at Boys, Kisses and Sex (@isabellagillig6 on twitter) have nominated me for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award was created as a fun way to recognise and introduce up and coming blogs with less than 1000 followers to the blogging community. Both sets of questions are fairly similar so below are my answers, my questions and my nominations!
These are the rules:
1. What do you find most difficult about blogging?
Being a wife and dogmum to my 2 labradors I sometimes find that life just gets in the way and gives me a mental blog. Meaning I just don’t post or lose track on social media for a couple of weeks. Then it can be hard to get back into the game!
2. If you could only ever watch one TV series what would it be?
This one is so easy…….Gossip Girl!! I am a sucker for Chuck Bass
3. What’s your biggest fear?
A plane crashing when landing…..it scares me everytime, to the point of a full blown panic attack (including tears and breathing into a paperbag)
4. What’s your favourite post you’ve done?
This is a difficult one as I feel that I am still working on my blogging style and experimenting with the types of posts that suit me, but for now I would say my 2016 Diaries post as I am a stationery geek!
5. Which beauty product do you reach for the most?
- Forever Aloe Lips
- Vaseline Spray & Go
- Eyebrow Pallet (Any brand I don’t have a favourite yet) – I have really blonde eyebrows and dark brown hair (Strange combination I know) so I can’t leave the house without my eyebrows done
6. If you had 3 wishes then what would you wish for? (Unlimited wishes doesn’t count)
- Hindsight – So that I know I’m going to regret something before I do it!
- To live in Dubai or America
- Enough money to live a comfortable life
7. Show some self love and tell us all two things you love about yourself.
- I would like to think I am caring and generous to those in my life
- Strong minded – I’m not easily swayed into thinking or doing something I don’t want to do
8. Where is your happy place?
I have a few places
- Dubai is the place I want to move to – we visited Dubai on our honeymoon and I fell in love
- My ‘thinking’ place is a local place to me called Mow Cop – if I’m not having a good time and I disappear you will find me up there!
- At home – I love being at home, I could spend my life being a hermit with my dogs!
9. If you could time travel would you rather go to the past or the future?
The past, I would love to see my Nan again and Im also not keen on todays society, there is too much bloodshed, violence and I don’t feel like todays generation has any respect.
10. What’s your favourite quote?
‘You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think’ – This quote reminds me to keep going when I am having some of the most testing times of my life.
11. Your most happiest memory
At the moment – The day I married my lovely husband. This will probably change when I decide to have children
I hope you found out some interesting facts about me and here are my nominations and questions:
My questions for you lovely lot are:
- Where is your most favourite place in the world?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Do you have instagram and whats your username? (So we can give you a follow)
- Why did you decide to start your blog?
- Who is your role model and why?
- Do you prefer to watch TV or read a book?
- If money was no object, what would you do all day?
- Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What one thing would you change if you had to do it over?
- What is your dream career?
Get posting and nominating ladies!!
Lots of Love