Initial Monogrammed items appear to be all the rage on the high street at the moment, from alphabet candles to initial gift tags! The husband thinks I have gone M mad in our home!
Below are a few of my favourite items, they are so cute and make the perfect stocking fillers….or secret santa gifts if you still haven’t picked yours up yet!
There are so many options on the high street but I have my reasons for choosing each of these……
- Candle – Next £4 – I have this and it smells amazing!
- Cushion – Asda £5 – Bargain at £5 and looks so much more expensive
- Gift Tags – M&S 50p – These have been reduced and are super glittery!
- Necklace – Oliver Bonas £19.50 – Understated and super cute
- Mug – Debenhams £7 – The bigger the mug……the more Hot Chocolate!
- Coaster – Not on the High Street £3 – FREE Delivery
- Light – Matalan £15 – You can’t beat the price on this light
- Milk Bottle – Getting Personal £12.99 – I just love the unusual
There is one extra item I haven’t added to the above list as the price tag is not for the faint-hearted…the burberry cape, I own for too many capes but if I had a spare £800 this would be a welcome addition to my collection!
Home at Five xo